Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grimm City Overview Map

I'm happy to report that I have finally finished drawing my Grimm City overview map. As I mentioned earlier, the purpose of this map is to provide a general frame of reference for everyone when I share new content about the people, places, and things that make up Grimm City. Eventually I plan on expanding this into a detailed street level map, but for now, I think this will help me get started with what I want to accomplish.

And now, without further ado, I present to you the Grimm City Overview Map:
Grimm City Overview Map (Screen Version) - Click on image to expand.
A much larger (4800 x 3600) poster size version of the Grimm City Overview map is available here.

Random Fun Grimm City Fact
Cotham Yards (E-10 on the map) is the home of the Cosmos (short for 'Cosmopolitans'), Grimm City's major league baseball franchise.

Coming up next - A Brief Tour of Grimm City, so stay tuned...
And thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is great. I might have Grimm City be a local in our campaign. Looking forward to the Tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys - I really appreciate your taking a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bliss - cool. I'm hoping people will find a use for all this and want to include it in their campaigns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI: Today I updated the Grimm City overview map to reflect some minor changes I made while working on the detailed street level map. The image and links above will now take you to the latest version of the map.

    ReplyDelete