- Animals - (bats, rats and wolves)
- Deception Expert
- Stealth Master
- Alternate Form 7 (Gaseous) - Mist
- Animal Control 2 (Mammals) - bats, rats and wolves
- Life Drain 4
- Life Support 10
- Mind Control 7
- Resistance (Physical Damage) 5
- Wall Crawling 2
- Vampire (Undead)
- Must drink blood to survive (Stamina only regained through Life Drain)
- Social : Hideous appearance
- Vampiric Weaknesses: Destroyed by sunlight or beheading (negates Immortality); silver weapons cause normal damage (negates Resistance); repelled by crosses; a stake through the heart causes an automatic Stun result that lasts until the stake is removed
In 1889, the Russian ship Demeter ran aground on Stormwatch Island (known today as Vigilance Island) with all hands lost save for the captain whose bloodless corpse was found lashed to the helm. Unbeknownst to the residents of Grimm City, the ship had been transporting a dangerous and ancient vampire, the Transylvanian Count Orlok, to America. Orlok unleashed a reign of terror on Grimm City along the docks and within the slums of Southside, and city officials feared they had another Jack the Ripper (who had terrorized the city of London just one year earlier) on their hands. Heroes of the day finally succeeded in putting an end to Count Orlok's bloody reign (referred to as The Five Points Murders in the newspapers of the day) by driving a stake through his heart, and the incident slowly faded from memory and into urban legend. Recently, several bodies have been found in the side streets and alleyways of the Docks district of Grimm City completely drained of blood. Heroes who do their research will recognize the similarities to an incident that occurred in the late 19th century in the same part of the City. Is it merely a coincidence or has something dark and terrible returned? Those who dig deeper will perhaps realize in time that a stake through the heart might not be enough to kill a vampire...
Thanks for reading!