Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to Just Add Heroes!

Welcome to Just Add Heroes, a blog about the ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying game. My name is Joe Bardales (you may know me as jaerdaph around the RPG online community), and this blog is going to be my attempt to keep one of my New Year's resolutions: start blogging regularly about one of my favorite roleplaying games. I chose ICONS because it is an amazing supers game that I have been very passionate about and spent a lot of time playing over the last year and a half. ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying is published by Adamant Entertainment and created by a well known and very talented living RPG legend, Steve Kenson. 

My goals for this blog are simple: 1) share my original ICONS content and creations with other fans, 2) publicly develop my original ICONS supers setting, Grimm City, and 3) provide ICONS-related news and features and highlight new ICONS publication releases from Adamant Entertainment and other third party RPG publishers. The idea here is that all you will need to do is JUST ADD HEROES!

I hope you enjoy what I have planned for the coming year. Please feel free to subscribe, and comments and suggestions are always welcome. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment