Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just One Day Left to Back JUSTICE WHEELS on IndieGoGo

$12 bucks for 17 PDFs - each with an ICONS hero and their signature vehicle (stats and artwork), each with notes on using the hero optionally as a villain instead, is a pretty sweet deal. If you are sitting on the fence, I just want to say I've had nothing but positive experiences with Fainting Goat Games' last Kickstarter for Improbable Tales, so check out the JUSTICE WHEELS IndieGoGo fundraiser before it closes in the next 24 hours! 

3 comments:

  1. If I make a commission-level contribution, how soon would I need to send a character to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,
    I've passed your question on to Mike Lafferty of Fainting Goat Games (I'm not affiliated personally with JUSTICE WHEELS other than as a backer). I'm sure he'd be willing to work with you though and you'd have some time to get a character you want illustrated together in a time frame that would be mutually convenient. I don't think anything is "due immediately" when the fundraiser ends from backers with commissions though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Mike M - We'd like to get it by the end of the week - but we're flexible. Hit me up at mikelaff at gmail dot com and we can talk

    ReplyDelete