Thursday, August 30, 2012

BAMF! Podcast: Stark City Preview of The Catacombs

In the latest BAMF! podcast, Mike Lafferty and I chat a little about the STARK CITY Kickstarter and the neighborhood I've been working on as my contribution to the setting, the Catacombs! We also share some insight into the development process behind Stark City and the collaborative process that's been going on over the past few months between the authors and artists. To finish things up, we also talk a little about the latest release for Justice Wheels, Bodhivajra by Kirby Arinder with additional material and editing by yours truly, Joe Bardales.

Click here to listen to this BAMF! podcast hosted by Podbean.
Johnny Clank

1 comment:

  1. By what I've seen of Bodhivajra (mainly the part that says he knows he's a comic character, and that an English author changed his background a bit), I thought it was very cool.

    ReplyDelete