Wednesday, April 17, 2013

N is for New Computer!

I want to apologize for disappearing off the radar the last couple of days. My computer died earlier this week, which sucks, but now I have a brand new one, which doesn't suck at all.

If I can share one bit of advice with all of you - MAKE REGULAR BACKUPS OF ALL YOUR FILES!

Having backups of all my files made the whole process of transferring to a new computer nearly painless, mostly seamless, and most important of all, stress-free.

Now I can get back to the A-Z Challenge. See you a little later today with "O"!


3 comments:

  1. So glad you had everthing backed up and like your new computer...Happy A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice. Right before April I had to reformat my disk and all that kind of stuff that I don't know anything about and I did all that backing up. I still don't know much about what I'm doing, but at least I still have my old files and my computer is working like new.

    Glad you're back in the running!

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by, folks! Good luck to you too, Changes in the wind. :)

    Arlee, it is an honor to have you here good sir!

    ReplyDelete