Saturday, April 20, 2013

Q is for Qualities!

The other day when I posted about the Organization rules I'm tinkering with and used Marvel Comics' S.H.I.E.L.D. as a example, I forgot to include the a list of qualities. Here's a quick update:

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Abilities
Resources 8
Response 8
Force 9
Information 9
Secrets 8
Influence 7

Stamina 16

Specialties
Computers Expert
Criminology Master
Investigation Expert
Law Expert
Military Master
Weapons (Guns) Master

Qualities
Arsenal
Connections: The Avengers
Connections: S.W.O.R.D.
Covert
Emergency Response
Secure Base


Challenges
Enemy: HYDRA and Baron von Strucker
Enemy: Doctor Doom

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting blog and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaknow.....developing statblocks and rules for organizations is large step towards having mass combat rules for ICONS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete